Design a Cremation as Unique as The Life Lived
When choosing cremation, the options for a final resting place are limitless.
Why You Should Think Of Loving Memories Mortuary as Your Trusted Cremation Provider.
1. Your Loved One Never Leaves Our Care. Our on-site-crematory ensures that your loved one never leaves our care. We do not use a third-party crematory. Our crematory is located at the Austin Funeral home location.
2. We Take Very Seriously The Responsibility You Entrust In Us. We built our own crematory for the explicit purpose of maintaining our high level of service throughout the cremation process. Safeguards are in place to ensure that once your loved one enters our care, they are clearly identified and verification occurs at every step of the cremation process.
3. We Promise To Deliver Quality Customer Service. Each cremation is handled individually and privately in a peaceful setting. We have licensed crematory operators dedicated to providing cremation services and we will personally guarantee your satisfaction. Each cremation is managed by a licensed funeral director and a licensed crematory operator.
4. We pledge Safekeeping And Prompt Return Of Your Loved One’s Cremated Remains. We know it’s important for you to know your loved one will be coming home as soon as possible. We promise to notify you as soon as their ashes become available, and safeguard their urn until the time you are ready to receive your loved one.
5. We Provide Customized Packages to Meet Your Needs.We provide customized cremation service options for private or public ceremonies. We have a service chapel that can be used for a private service or to host a celebration of life, gathering, visitation, viewing, funeral, or memorial service. Families will also be given the option to say good-byes in private.
Whether you’re acting in the moment or planning ahead, let us guide you.